Lil Wayne has a job and new website while in prison

By  |  32 Comments

Lil Wayne Jail

So how is Lil Wayne keeping busy behind bars? He’s got plenty to keep him occupied now with a new job watching over suicidal inmates and his latest website Weezy Thanx You. It looks like Lil Twist is keeping the WeezyThanxYou site alive with updates from Lil Wayne’s prison mail. At first, the job for Weezy was said to be a rumor by Antonia Carter, but has now been confirmed again that Wayne works the graveyard shift. It’s the only job that he can have alone, so he now works from 11pm to 7am. Other inmates have to clean, work in the pantry, or some other job, but Lil Wayne has it easy since he only has to watch over a few suicidal people while they are most likely sleeping.

32 Comments

1. Anton Ray

April 15, 2010 at 9:40 am

ma mans is a great rapper i would love to see yung money and cash money re-unite

2. Sasha

April 15, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Be good Weezy, take at as something you must do for your wrong deeds.

3. FIGHT NIGHT

April 22, 2010 at 9:24 am

LiL Wayne is the best rapper just because,no need for conversatin about this.This is a bleesed boy for his talent and he thanx God for that;thats why also admitts eminem is a better rapper than him and it true.The order my favorites go in are eminem/lilwayne #2 is kanye west,but kanye can get on there level on some of verses.

4. yo

April 25, 2010 at 6:20 pm

wat kind of jeans were yu wering during the music video ?

5. little miss promies

May 18, 2010 at 2:07 pm

i love this pic its so cute its the nicest i’ve seen yet keep up your good work i love it

6. yusufabdullahi

August 17, 2010 at 4:47 am

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Wheezy i am your fans 4rm Nigeria

7. George

August 19, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Hey Wayne,’

George from Toronto Canada wishing you well wishes. Love your music your desire attitude. You might be in jail but when you get out lots of people will love you more which means a lot more of Benjamin Franklin for ya. Life is good for you. Its a nice thing you doing in jail looking over sleeping suicidal inmates and helping them out. Your awesome bro

8. wayne austine

August 28, 2010 at 2:44 am

hi wayne i pray you come out of that fucken jail, i can’t wait to see your new beat and sound.
    may God be with you my bro
    just takam sa eeeeeeh cam bc eeeeeeeeeeh go better
    from cameroon

9. mike hunt

September 14, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Hey, dawg…hear you’re taking it deep and often. better to drink it than take it backside. peace

10. corneluis

September 28, 2010 at 2:52 pm

I really like lil weezy . am ur fan frm GHANA.. CALL ME ON 0202434912.

11. jamikajohnson

October 1, 2010 at 1:59 pm

yea dis is Jamika a.k.a Mika F. Baby am Dawayne’s a.k.a. LilWayne biggest fan not in weight or nothing like that lol lmao but when lilwayne find me and I fine him we will get married ok now Im gone type to yall after the wedding for the updates ha ha Im serious so until then byeeeeeeeeeeee

12. Samuel

October 2, 2010 at 11:53 am

hey wayne, God has a reason for everything. All we got to do is keep praying nd thanking him. Please check out ma website,’www.blaqhaus.webs.com’ and help me out, by the updates. I FILL U MEANNN!!

13. lil shaq da ace

October 4, 2010 at 12:10 am

14. ace

October 4, 2010 at 12:10 am

15. alfred amoah

October 13, 2010 at 11:54 am

yea dats ma man .young money forever.

16. 505She's So LONELY505

November 3, 2010 at 3:41 pm

In the time that i walked this so called earth in all my life time i would most defiantly say you are the greatest rapper alive i put that on all the rappers out there i seriously swear you and drake are the hottest team to make them flows move heads and go and make a lil wana be you go get your new released traxx. I love you weezzy stay strong we all behind you your one and only greatest fan in the 505

17. mkundeamina

November 8, 2010 at 4:24 am

hi future huby…i prayed n prayed,nyt n day 4 u 2 cum out of tht hell hole….but thank God,u r finally out….i jst cant wait 2 see u again on tv’s wi new song……if you wana meet this future wife of yours,col me wi ths number 0225508451….call me pleeeeeez LOVE YOU…..KISSES

18. bby face

November 12, 2010 at 4:43 pm

ur wife dutty man

19. cassidy jones

November 13, 2010 at 2:34 pm

hi boo i am a HUGE fan and i cliam im married to you and its true and you bet not say a word write me back or i will sue you for not wirting me back

20. lil-wayne's fan

November 29, 2010 at 10:21 am

keep your head up and don’t give a fuck to these motherfuckers cz they know nothing about ur gift, u r my favourite nd not body aint gone take ya place. weezy u r the best of ur type :D …………………. LIL WAYNE , YOUNG MULA BABEE.

21. lil-wayne's fan

November 29, 2010 at 10:23 am

weeezy forever ;) :p

22. angelica

November 29, 2010 at 11:52 am

i love you lil wayne dont worry bout the haters you have cause they goin continue to hate

23. cynthia mcberry

April 10, 2011 at 9:49 am

youngmula forever as it has alwayz been we all pray amen the world is ours

24. fasika

May 8, 2011 at 9:58 am

Lil Wayne how life Why Walk you to jail…

25. fasikaw

May 12, 2011 at 1:30 pm

What happens Ahshlv tell how life

26. fasikaw

May 12, 2011 at 1:31 pm

What happens Ahshlv tell how life Respond

27. moonlight

May 16, 2011 at 2:31 am

I escaped the maddness from the place I was trapped in..I bet those 4 walls don’t. Stay that way for ever……m here listening to the beauty of the crashing waves under the perfect moonlight….I wonder about us sometimes……..in my deepest darkest moments I never experiencethe heart pain I ache for one day to see u in ur condom I mean concert.it was a great night…missing u…belly.

28. moonlight

May 16, 2011 at 2:40 am

Peom……….lil a chick with no wings….or a cock with no fight…they complament and complete each other…..he was crazy….ramdom girls and drug and maybe even more….she was was popular…she had her own swag but she was even crazier than hin…and when the two finally meet…..it would b just like paradise and even better than heaven. But this is silly u don’t even know me and I’m the best unrapper alive.

29. moonlight

May 16, 2011 at 2:44 am

Dammmmmmm. Bitches and niggas be cock blocking all day..u r the bet rapper alive.

30. renae

May 16, 2011 at 9:27 am

i lovee uuu soo much u r my fav person in the world fuck the haters

31. jessica

May 17, 2011 at 5:58 pm

babyyyyy weezy f baby i luv yuh soooooo much men yuh is n always will be the bessst rapper live men dnt stp wat yuh doin dawg jessica gt yo back brah…!!!ima remember ymcnb always n if yuh die ta da it”ll be a holiday men

32. itan